100% Natural Organic Essential Oil for aromatherapy.
Ylang-Ylang is anti-seborrheic, antiseptic, Aphrodisiac, hypotensive and nervine aroma oil which elevates the mood and induces a relaxed feeling. This oil is also an antidepressant.
Goloka essential oils are here with a range of product which will evoke one?s mind; body, sense and spirit back to its normal and more. Essential oils are the lucid plant extract derived from many parts of the plant Viz. The oil is extracted from the rhizome, fruit rind, leaf, twig, corn flower, wood, resin, grass, and bark through the acknowledged conventional process of steam distillation. Goloka essential oils give everyone the ease of joyfully relishing the pleasing properties of these oils. The entire Goloka range is suitable for vegans and is produced strictly against animal testing. Apart from being delectable these oils stimulate the natural defence mechanism and promote the healing of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual facets of one.
About Goloka?s charities
All proceedings from the sale of Goloka incense are used 100% for charitable activities including: ? The Akshaya Patra Foundation: Provide Mid-Day meals to 1.5 million underprivileged children every day. ? Promotion of Organic Farming: Training farmers of bio dynamic farming and preserving Indian breeds of cows and bulls. ? The Cultural Education Services (CES): enhancing values and life skills in children through culture-related activities. For more details visit: www.iskonbanglore.org| www.akshayapatra.org Usage One can use these oils routinely on an everyday basis or an occasional basis.
- Massage: If you are a massage buff, just drop in 2 or less drops of this gratifying oil into 5ml of your regular carrier massage body oil and enjoy the exceptional feel within and without. ? Bath: add 2 or less drops of this oil into your bathing base like your soap or body wash which will elate your senses within your bathroom.
- Perfume: 1 drop of this oil would be sufficient to share the delightful smell of your essential oil with your friends by using it in your perfume base.
- Vaporisation: When you are in exclusive and dire need of relaxation, inhale the steam of this oil by adding 1 drop to your steamer.
- Diffusing: Your stuffy and odorant room can instantly become and new by adding 4-8 drops of these oils into your diffuser. If you don?t have a diffuser handy simply place a bowl of water containing 4-8 drops of this phenomenal oil over or under your night light. Strong smells will remain banished.
- Repellent: One would love to know that mosquitoes do not like the aromas of certain plant extracts which are very often licked by human beings. These oils would not be far from repelling your tiny enemies within the room.
- Goloka essential oils are not nutritional supplements, but are meant for topical use only.
- It is advisable to use Goloka essential oils in very small quantities along with some carrier massage oils, It would be safe to start with 1 drop first to know how your skin reacts with essential oils.
- Suitable for vegans and produced strictly against animal testing.
- This oil is strictly not for internal consumption. If accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting, but drink plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Undiluted application of the oils is not advisable.
- Contact with eyes is to be strictly avoided. Same is applicable to any other sensitive skin areas.
- Keep the oils out of children?s reach.