Fragrance/Aroma Oil Used For Oil Diffusers and Air Fresheners.?
- Diffusing: Your stuffy and odorant room can instantly become and new by adding 4-8 drops of these oils into your diffuser. If you don?t have a diffuser handy simply place a bowl of water containing 4-8 drops of this phenomenal oil over or under your night light. Strong smells will remain banished.
- For External use only/Not for Application On Skin.
- Goloka fragrance?oils are not nutritional supplements, but are meant for topical use only.
- This oil is strictly not for internal consumption. If accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting, but drink plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Contact with eyes is to be strictly avoided.
Keep the oils out of children?s reach.
The entire Goloka range is suitable for vegans and is produced strictly against animal testing. They do not use child labour and have eco-friendly and recyclable?packaging. One can use these oils routinely on an everyday basis or an occasional basis.
About Goloka?s charities
All proceedings from the sale of Goloka?range are used 100% for charitable activities including:
- The Akshaya Patra Foundation: Provide Mid-Day meals to 1.5 million underprivileged children every day.
- Promotion of Organic Farming: Training farmers of bio dynamic farming and preserving Indian breeds of cows and bulls.
- The Cultural Education Services (CES): enhancing values and life skills in children through culture-related activities.
For more details visit: www.iskonbanglore.org| www.akshayapatra.org.